Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lights Off.

Right, I just think this post will be as relevant as the rest. So, I am ylluatca ingaitw fro uoy ot emco oninel btu uoy evrne did. It's etiuq ingoipnpaisd ekli I heva bnee iatinwg rof ysda ot sekap ot uoy. I'm srto fo sda. I ontd kwon hyw I evne reac to aitw fro you wneh I n'tod enev kwon if yuo fele teh saem wya abuto em. Yuo kown wtah I mnea. Someitmes I do'nt wnko wyh I evne erca, I mena I udbto yuo fele teh smae yaw abuto me. It's onestlyh draingin me in os anym levles. I thkni I houlsd jsut opne pu to yuo and ask. But, I dnto watn it to liek rinu oru frindesiph. I lkei and ovel yuo aolt.
I nede soem srto of comrfot, cloures form you. I nede to spkea to you.

Love, 
Kudos to Kool


No comments:

Post a Comment